A collection of bible verses,qoutes and originally made stories and poem by ALTHEYRIGHT.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MISSING SOMEONE I LOVE MORE THAN MY LIFE




My day was so gloomy and incomplete if i can't received a text message from somebody that i  do really love,
I do really miss him, every other day was a long day for me if  i can't hear his voice on the phone.

Being in this kind of situation is not easy, but we need to sacrifice something for our future sake.
Sometimes i can't stop myself from crying,thinking of him and asking if he missed me too.
Deep down in my heart i know that he really misses and loves me,
and i do felt the same way too.. 


Only photographs of ours can make me smile and fill the emptiness i felt inside,
Reminiscing our past was the only thing i did just to convince myself to smile..
Keeping my mind busy is the best thing to do right now to get rid of this sickness..
I know every situation that I' am facing right now has its own reason and with God's purpose.







LOVE YOU!!!!!! AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH CAN'T WAIT TO HUG YOU TIGHT..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you for Reading☻