A collection of bible verses,qoutes and originally made stories and poem by ALTHEYRIGHT.

Friday, June 1, 2012

A GIFT FOR MYSELF

                          " Since, this is my first salary I want to buy a gift for myself".that was my line when I received my first salary to my employer.And the first thing that came on my mind was the book that I've been longing for, before I can't afford to buy the book because i was jobless and it was quiet expensive for me and now I can afford to buy it coz I already have a money.
       So,I decided to go to a bookstore and ask the title of the book but they didn't have that kind of book.One friday morning a friend of mind asked me to go to church with her at JEBEL ALI so I decided to go with her, while I roamed around I saw a bookstore, as I try to get inside I saw the file of books that I've been looking for..(THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE BOOK by RICK WARREN)..

          I felt so happy coz I already have it..And I told to myself this is the nicest gift that I ever bought for myself..
          This book changed me into a better person..Everything that was written on the book reminded me that everything  happened and will happen  God has a purpose on it and HE had a great planned for our lives if we will just have faith and trust in HIM alone.


           It's in Christ that we find out who we are and what we are living for. Long before we first heard of Christ,...he had his eye on us,had designs on us for glorious living,part of the overall purpose he is working out in everything and everyone.

      -Ephesians 1:11-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you for Reading☻