A collection of bible verses,qoutes and originally made stories and poem by ALTHEYRIGHT.

Friday, June 15, 2012

BECAUSE OF YOU (my JESUS, my SAVIOR)

I'm happy because I got YOU,
I'm blessed to have YOU.
YOU make me new;
and mold me into a better me.

Because of YOU,
I'm  wide awake and you make me live in truth;
YOU carried me into your arm and you never let me go.


Let your presence fall upon me;
I want to see your face.
YOU let me live forever with your love and mercy.

Because of YOU, I was saved,
 YOU let yourself suffer and died just for me.
Thankful to have you right now in my life;
I love you  JESUS..
























-altheyright-

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! makahilak jud ko ba basta mutugtug na ni.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you for Reading☻